Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Luxe Pineapple GlossaryBox August 2015

I got my first Luxe Pineapple Box of Joy last month. Best. Decision. I. Made. in July. I swear. Literally, my favorite product in my makeup bag came from that box--Tarte Marajuca Cheek Tint in Light Nectar. Doubles as a lip stain too. I can't tell you how much I love it.

This month, they offered something new. An un-scription box called GlossaryBox. When the previews came out, I wanted it really bad because it contains Trust Fund Beauty nail polish. I heart the But...Daddy shade from the last box. I ordered this almost as soon as I got the notification that it was available for purchase.

My heart gave a huge jump of joy when I saw my box had been shipped. Here's a look at the Rock Pop  & Wow themed box.

It always feels like I'm getting a present when I open
the mailer from Luxe Pineapple.


Crown Brush Syntho Series Chisel Shadow and Deluxe Blending Fluff Brushes. I own like...one eye shadow brush. To be honest, that one has seen better days. It's time to get with things.

Eye shadow trio in Barbados. Subtle, yet with the right blending, rockin'. I love the color brown, which is maybe a little weird, but it goes good with my coloring. This would be perfect for your daily out on the town or office job, or you could really smoke it up for nightlife.


The center subtle shimmery shade really speaks to me. These colors are spot on!

Trust Fund Beauty in Rich Bitch. Liz, the creator of Luxe Pineapple said every woman should own one fierce red nail polish and lipstick. Before this box, I didn't own either. That's why I knew I needed this polish. This is a great fall color. I can't wait to do my nails with it.


Eyelashes. Okay, this is my first rodeo with false eyelashes. I have naturally long lashes (although they require at least one coat of mascara to stand out). Just looking at them, I'm thinking, dang, those are long, but I've seen them applied and they look realistic.


These boxes are currently still in stock for $18.00, but I don't know how long that deal will last. Get yours here. Don't forget to sign up for their newsletter, because if you don't know about these GlossaryBoxes upfront, they might be sold out before you can get your hands on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment